To help make your first visit to our practice as smooth as possible, please read the information on this web page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. We also describe our first visit procedures. And, you can save some time by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Pediatric Registration Form
- Adult Registration Form
- Adult Registration(*Dr.Boruk’s patients only)
- Pediatric Audiology Registration Form
- Adult Audiology Registration Form
- Adult Auditory Response (ABR) Testing Instruction
- Videonystagmography (VNG) Test Instruction
- No Show/ Cancellation Policy
- What to Expect After Laryngoscopy & Bronchoscopy
- What to Expect After Head & Neck Surgery
- What to Expect After Sinus Surgery
- An Insider’s Guide to Caring for Ear Tubes
- What to Expect After Middle Ear or Mastoid Surgery
- What to Expect After Ear Tube Removal
- What to Expect After Tongue Tie Repair
- Surviving Your Child’s Tonsillectomy
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.