Who We Are
The ear, nose and throat specialists (otolaryngologists) at Brooklyn ENT are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We want all our patients to be informed decision makers and fully understand any health issues you face. That's why we've developed a website loaded with valuable information about ear, nose and throat problems and treatments . We encourage you to visit this site whenever you have concern related to ear, nose and throat health.
Our website also provides you with background about our otolaryngologists , staff , office hours , insurance policies, appointment procedures, maps , directions to our office(s) and other useful information. We know how hectic life can be and are committed to making our practice convenient and accessible. And we want you to feel confident that when you choose Brooklyn ENT, you're working with doctors and other professionals who are qualified, experienced and caring.
Please take a few moments to look through this website to get a better feel for Brooklyn ENT's capabilities and services. We also invite you to email or call us at any time to request an appointment or ask any questions. Thank you.
Our vision is a community where individuals can access optimal care for disorders of the ears, nose, throat, head and neck.
We will bring our vision into reality through patient care, education, and research:
- We provide state-of-the-art medical and surgical care to the people of Brooklyn and surrounding communities
- We teach current best practices for patient care at the local, regional, national, and international level
- We train residents to become leaders in the specialty and practice in diverse geographic locations and practice settings
- We educate medical students and help those interested in otolaryngology to better understand the specialty and pursue a career in otolaryngology
- We conduct clinical, basic, and translational research to share knowledge, identify best practices, and fill knowledge gaps
- We engage in volunteer service to professional medical organizations at the local, regional, national, and international level
We always want the community to say the following about our work:
- We value safe, ethical and compassionate patient care
- We value teaching, research, and education since we are first and foremost an academic department
- We value collaboration and synergy with our colleagues, fellow specialists, and other professionals
- We value professionalism, responsiveness, and timely communication
- We value excellence and quality improvement in all endeavors